First Hand Experience

Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Ever since we received the first shipment of Grease Monkey Wipes, I have been using them regularly for a variety of cleaning jobs. Getting grease off my hands, cleaning pen off my arm, removing glue after an "incident", removing basic bike scum after fixing a flat. But last week I had the ultimate first hand test.

While out riding I dropped my chain while shifting gears at a stop light. After attempting to quickly get the chain back on I thought maybe sitting in traffic doing this was not the best of ideas. So after moving the bike to the side of the road I quickly re-engaged the chain and looking down and my hands were filthy. Now I am a guy and many times if it was just a little grease I might just wiped them on my bibs and been done with it. But this time my hands were caked in grease and I happened to be wearing a new kit.

Luckily I always carry a few Grease Monkey Wipes in my saddle bag, and within seconds my hands were nice and clean, had a nice clean citrus smell, and I was back on my ride with clean hands, and a clean kit.

Moral of the story: Carry Grease Monkey Wipes when you ride and you will never have to ride with greasy hands or a greasy kit again.

Enjoy the ride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment