Greater Dallas Bicycle Club

Saturday, July 5, 2008
I want to give a HUGE thank you to the Greater Dallas Bicycle Club!!! I joined their club ride this morning, and I had a blast! The group is so friendly and welcoming. Thanks guys! (Especially Mike, Barry, Brad & Ryan!)

At one point, Brad & I passed a cyclist with a flat tire while looping the airport. After he assured us he didn't need help, I tossed a Grease Monkey Wipe to him and yelled, "use this when you get greasy!" When we regrouped after 40 miles, he came up to me and said, "First off - your aim is perfect... this came right to me even though you were going 20+ mph. Second - this product rocks. It works perfectly!" Very cool. :)

Check the club out here: http://www.greaterdallasbicyclists.com/ If you are a cyclist in Dallas, you definitely should join them. I couldn't have asked for a better ride today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment